Even so, you undoubtedly have some questions, and we’ve got some very straightforward and honest answers for you.
- How is my information going to be used? When you sign up for any clients services, you will receive questionnaires and documents from us. You will also be included on our mailing lists for webinars, teleseminars and any new products, services, and programs we will be offering. These will certainly include Internet marketing-related materials but also may stretch beyond to any new business brands we may develop.
- How do I to stop receiving emails from you in the future? If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided at the bottom of all our emails. But if somehow that doesn’t do it, you can always contact us and we’ll take care of it for you right away: email@example.com
- Once you have my information, who else will get it? We will never give out your email address or any of the information you submit on this site to anyone else. For any reason.
- help us understand our audience and traffic patterns
- let you automatically log into programs and parts of our site that require membership
- remember your country | language preferences
- give you information that match your interests
- present enfusionize™ website content that is specific to YOU.
- In addition, we utilize Google Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website.This data is aggregated from all site visits and analyzed as a whole. We do this in order to keep our website tuned into our visitors’ interests and requirements.
- What if I post in one of your blog posts, forums, or on your social media page? When we hold public discussions, please be aware that this is public space. So, don’t put down anything that you wouldn’t want aired on the six o’clock news around the country or to go viral on YouTube. Use discretion when you post in any of our forums and when commenting.
- I am super concerned about data security. How tech-savvy is your team? We’ve got some amazing people working with us and they come from around the globe. Our security is super-tight and reliable. You can rest assured that technical and administrative security measures are in place to protect your personal information. We put protecting your privacy–and ours—as a top priority, ALL-WAYS.
We like to think we are uber tech savvy and we know how important it is that your data is always safe, and no one is eve