How to Use a Squeeze Page to Build More Business
Check our presentation to find out more about Squeeze Pages and how you can take advantage of them! Do you have a webinar you would like to invite people to attend? Do you want to grow your email database and show your work? Do you have a special offer in mind? Then you need a Squeeze Page!
Here is the script of the presentation you see above. I suggest you check the presentation for better understanding.
What Is a Squeeze Page?
A Squeeze Page is a Landing Page where you will promote a webinar, send an offer, or anything that can grab the attention of the clients in order to build an email list through an opt-in form.
What Would a Squeeze Page Do for My Business?
It is an opportunity to attract people by offering high-quality content and promotions. Your potential clients will share with you their names and email addresses in order to receive an offer, an eBook, attend a webinar, etc.
Should I Create a Squeeze Page?
Do you have a special offer in mind?
Do you have a webinar you would like to invite people to attend?
Do you want to grow your email database and show your work?
If your answer to any of those questions was yes, then the answer is yes!
What Makes a Good Squeeze Page?
- Find a compelling title that is simple to understand. Put your main keyword on it. Be clear! You want your prospects to know exactly what they will get from you within seconds.
- Use feeling messages that will help the visitors to connect and visualize the benefits they will receive from your offer.
- Use texts, images, or videos that will encourage your clients to sign up. An opt-in form to capture leads is compulsory.
- Show on your Squeeze Page the specific solutions that your clients are looking for.
- Offer tips, training, webinars, or anything that will deepen the relationship between you and your client and prove you are an expert in your industry.
5 Ways to Promote Your Squeeze Page
1. Write an article and publish it on your website. Then, share this article with everyone.
2. Record a short video and publish it on video channels. Remember to think about a good Call-To-Action so people can visit your Squeeze Page after reading your article or watching your video!
3. Write different versions of your first article and send it to online article directories. Remember to use the author bio to direct the visitor to your Squeeze Page.
Some Places to Go:
4. You can answer LinkedIn questions.
5. Use Social Media channels.
Now stop for a minute and think about the best way to get started! If you need any help, we from enfusionize™ can provide high-quality services that will make the difference for your business!